Thursday, May 16, 2019

Mind Vitamins #1


MIND VITAMINS  # 1


"The currency of friendship is time." Dr. Mark Miravalle

"To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it." G.K. Chesterton

"Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions." G.K. Chesterton

"The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog." M.K. Clinton

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive." Gilda Radner

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend." Martin Luther King, Jr.

"You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other." Dialogue from the movie Contact.

CLOSING REMARKS

(1) The above quotes appeared in my recent client business newsletter #19.

(2) Dropping the paint brush to game with friends is the thing to do in our hobby.

(3) The quote from Contact does not mention the importance of a relationship with God. However, it does stress the vital importance of being with and doing things with each other. Face to face, don't you think?

(4) The other day I participated in a car race game a friend designed. At first I thought maybe not. However, it is important to support a friend's interests. I dropped my brushes and participated. My orange team of two racing cars did not do well, but I had more laughs than I've had in many years during this game. We all had a terrific and fun time.

Respectfully yours,
Bill P.
Chronicler for The Adventures of General Pettygree

**********          **********          **********

3 comments:

  1. There are some very strong truths in the quotes. I fo believe that one should have a relationship with GOD.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Here